Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

HEY TURD Fergeson...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Or should I say El Budinski
wink.gif

Welcome back !!! Still having problems posting ? We're working on that issue, Please bear with us, For some reason it's jsut your computer thats having problems right now.

Thanx in advance "MR." !!!

I have some bad news concerning Mr Turd Fergeson. I have received word that the Greenpeace ship(SS Ass Clown) that Turd and the Browneyes (his gay backup band) were performing on, struck an iceberg off the coast of Arizona last night and everyone on board perished. There's probably butt monkeys washing up on the beaches all along the Arizona coast today. I guess it's not a good week to own Arizona beach front property, or to be Turd Fergeson.
wink.gif

Doug

hahahahahahaha
biggrin.gif

Damn,ol Turd is having a chitload of bad luck,eh ? I feel sorry for Arizona,actually,all that turd on one beach
smile.gif
has to be a son of a beach
biggrin.gif

Here's Turd's IP: 66.101.192.86
If anyone has access to a trace program, hunt him down and let me know where to send the funeral bouquet. Thanks,
Doug

Gosh I guess that means I won't be going to the Barbra Streisand concert with Turd this weekend. I'll have to find another pillow biter to take his place.
Red Raw Tbone

lolup.gif

edited for spelling by Doug
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-17-2003 16:00: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

Hey, Doug, what's your problem?? What's the big idea, editing my post? All I said in my post, for those who would like to know, is that I hope you guys get Turd's computer problem worked out quick because I think Turd is a funny guy.

That's just not very cool, Doug.

YOu know this is all wrong....

you varmit guys are getting out of line.....

YOu cannot have a problem in the varmit section Or any section for that matter without be being involved..... Why wasnt I given a memo on this topic and a few others??? what keeping all the fun for yourselves?.......

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Delw

Guys Its not that we didn't want you to know, we just wanted to take care of it in house...
fight.gif
wink.gif
But now that you are here listen "Fluuuuuuuuuuuush" all thats left is the ring around the bowl and a little comit will clean that up just fine.

Doug,
Good work. Its a shame that the film always has to settle on top but its easier to scrape off that way. I'm sure that there will be more stench but we can fumigate again if we have to.
rolleyes.gif

sly

Back