Hey TFinal SHOT....

Alright... If you're going to bed,,, I'll post the Picture :

Winter_Cover.jpg

Deer Hunters of Idaho Newsletter is Done. I think your Picture on the Cover looks good... ??? Anyone else have a Comment ? I stold a Few hunting Pictures from a Couple of you. I could show you what it looks like... Or you can Buy the Dam Newsletter/Magazine you Cheapskates ... :D :D

Moosie,
I am not able to run down to the store and pick one up, I am in Europe.
I would like to get a look at one before I drop a lot of $$$ on a subcription.
I know one of the guys who heads that outfit up-dastardly dude-that one!
January 20th or so I'll be back in Idaho, I'd like a hot cocoa and a copy of your rag.
Thanks
It is a fine photo, congratulations!

Moosie your such a tighta$$... You'd think that you'd give a guy a complimentary copy is you stole his picture...;)

Moosie I sent you a obscene PM... NOT..hump

Sneakum, tshot will be getting a Free copy, 10 if he likes, I will also give Cleg Sr a free copy for he wants one too.. He sent in a picture... it's the CO boys I'm not giving a copy to..... (Unless they ask ;) )

Chit... with all the prejudice against Coloradans... you'd think we rate right next to the Cannucks...;)

Moosie promoting his own self worth by making a guy beg for crumbs...;)hump

You put my little whitey in there? Where would a guy go about getting a copy up here?

"Sneakum, tshot will be getting a Free copy, 10 if he likes"

That figures.. I didn't even get one copy and you offer him 10.. thanks buddy.

10 F-ingg copies... Im sending you a lump of cole for christmas.. not that you deserve it :)

You put CO deer in the DHI magazine??? Sounds like false advertising to me. ;)

I think he is yet to put an ID buck on the cover,;) but they have still been some pretty cool covers.:D

Mr. Tine, The moose man has a point. I still can't get that image out of my mind of you two in the same sleeping bag. I know you guys remember because I was the one getting up and starting the stoves and heaters. You guys didn't worry about it because you were already warming each other up. hump hump

whoa, someone here a ghost?!?!? I can't get an email out of him... but he sure can tell some serious LIES in response to LIES.. You and Moosie stole my video!

Signed,

Missin the powder man :)

LOL- speaking of stolen pictures.... Moosie...:rolleyes:

dork1.jpg

think that about says it all....;)

BTW- I'm gonna send you a PM in 3 weeks... :p

Back