HEY Steep/Deep

Moosie

Grand poopa
Welcome aboard !!! Hope you like the site. Drop us some Info about ya. We'll return the favor.

Hey MOOSEman, It's just me, MtnBoy. I was so embarrased that I hadn't posted anywhere this year, that I changed my name...
fight.gif
(actually I'm just sick of MtnBoy)

How the fugaru? My newest hunting partner is in diapers and I'm doing some major reno's to the homestead, so I haven't had much time... I've been peepin' once in a while though... How's your bone collection growing this year?

Chit man.. It's hard Enuff to Follow 2000 people on the Net with one name.. NOW you have 2 ?!?! Crap
tongue.gif

Bone collecting is par this year. I got Skunked on the Elk. Only went out 5 times. Saw 9 bulls in total but You know how it is, Ya don't come home with anything it's like not seeing anything so "THEY" say..
wink.gif

I got a moose in AK the Spring bear, a 5x5 buck, an AK 'bou, some ducks and Geese and MAybe some other stuff. have hunted 71 days thus far, I'm sure I got something
wink.gif

Check out this link and the Albums from this year :

http://www.huntandlodge.com/gallery/moosie

then Go to 2003 Album.

Good to see ya posting again bud !!!

Checked yer album - Right on, Bro! It looks like you whacked and stacked 'em as usual...That's a hawg of a moose and with the old man to boot - good on ya!

Oops, this is the elk forum...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-06-2003 15:49: Message edited by: STEEPnDEEP ]</font>

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back