Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hey Marv B

heelerdog

I know I ain't been posting much lately, got to running around like an ape with it's ass on fire, and got out of the habit of checking in.

Anyways the draw results are posted. Now I need you to tell me something good. Tell me you drew Likely Tables. None of my tribe did, and I could be persuaded to part with information.

Hey Heeler howdy back at ya! Good to see you're still verticle! ;)

No luck in the draws (sound like a friggin broken record) for me this year so it will be an archery tag plus a C zone tag in my pocket. I'm just gonna have to come up and buy you a beer...if I wait to be drawn you'll have to show me the secrets spots that will accomodate a walker :D

Not much going on down Redding way....waiting to see if your property in Shingletwon is going to burn up in these latest lightning strikes- 130 fires going right now on the Shasta-Trinity NF- it's a smokey mofo down here in the valley right now.

waiting to see if your property in Shingletwon is going to burn up in these latest lightning strikes

I think you're referring to weed gardens, am I right? If those go up at least you guys will mellow out a bit.

About the draws all I can say is DAMMIT! As I said no joy for elk, and antelope in my house. I drew A-6, but I'm probably going to be busy at work, so I won't be able to devote as much time as I would like to the hunt. Sometimes my job SUCKS! Also my lovely bride that has been in the draws four times now, and my beautiful daughter who this was her first go think I'm a douchebag because I drew. I tried to explain tough hunt, higher percentage draw to no avail. WOMEN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back