Hey!!! Hows Everyone Doin?

ELKCHSR, the weather has been nice up here, yes, but we have been getting some rain. I told you, when I buy flip flops, it rains!!! I think I need a couple more pairs of them... just to ensure some snow pack!!! :D

OL

Turkey season is just aroud the corner :) , then a hog hunt in april, bear in june. rabbits and squirrels most all year long. who says hunting season is over?

Well , umm i wouldnt unt till the winter next year my first time, so for now i am waitn for summe rmy fav cant wait hope u have nice spring water wapiti, no i dont hunt squrrils, rabbits, thier to cute :) but my buddy picks on me nice guy eh lol

whs i wasnt gonna say cause he isnt here to pick on me back but go to chat i show ya sometime or im ya i dont wanna disrespect em in anyway he good friend i mean it not biggie but it not right either :)

Russ
Too nice, we need some rain or you might be workin some OT this summer. Sorry I missed ya when ya was over.

Hey Lady
Wife an I are doin fine. Has been a bit. Pop in here once in a while and read. Good that you're getting accustomed to WA. Takes some getting used to, but there's not a prettier place on earth.

WW

Me to...
I missed a lot of things because the danged time was so short for doing much of any thing. But maybe this fall or winter when I can make the trip again... :)
Maybe we could do a Hunttalk thing and I can meet all of the South West Washington crowd... :D

Tryin to fill my time with indoor Archery Spot leagues....3Ds are starting to happen, Turkey season is coming up quick...there is no off season for the archery obsessedhump

just ask my wife:D

Back