Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hey George P & Tobey

CATMAN

How's the bear pursuit going? Them dogs still doin good? Hope your catchin a few. Season here opens toward the end of the month. Can't wait

Hay Catman
What a week !!!! We started Baiting last friday.Between my brother and I we got out 43 Baits in 2 days.I put 380 miles on my truck in them 2 days and David just as menny.On Wednesday it was leagal to start training dogs.Maineac came over and the second bait we tended had been hit good so we terned Lucy and Roxy the walker from Idaho loose they cold trailed about out of hearing Jumped the bear and came back our way.I then terned in the young bluetick from Idaho and my ranger another young blue dog.they hooked in and all 4 whent out of hearing just a putting it to him.It was about 80 degreas then.They lasted about 2 hr.s then bernt out.It hasen't been under 90 sents.I was very impresed with the new dogs on there first trip out and being out of shape and Hot.I hope this wether breaks and we get some rain before Maine blowes away in a dust storm LOL.
I just got back from tending baits.Talked to David and out of 43 baits only 6 havent been hit yet.Not bad for the first week.

Hey Hey Tobey,
Man that sounds good. Wish Ours was open, sounds fun. Sounds like them dogs are doin what they are sposed to, now just time will tell. You'll have to keep me informed. 43 baits? LOL I new you were the Master :D :D :D :D

Back