Hey Elkchsr

Hunterman

It's now official The Boss Lady said just last night that I can go on the predation hunt this year
biggrin.gif

Give me a call sometime and we can talk about it..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I'll shoot you my number by way of PM

Hunterman(Tony)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-06-2003 10:19: Message edited by: Hunterman ]</font>

Wahoo!!
Nice chattering to you tonight, We will be really looking forward to you and the rest that show up this year at Bills house in Wy...
This should be one of the better Hunttalk get togethers, people from all over the US getting together to kill elk!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well lets see,
Kevin and he has two,
I have 1 and 3 maybe's plus me..
Raybo maybe
Tony
PC, Doug, Fred mayby
Hopefully Dan and Glen again
and lot of interest from quite a few other members on the board
hump.gif

I am forgetting some one else but am not quite clicking, I didn't put you or Michele, because that is a given!!!
biggrin.gif

This is going to be fun
hump.gif
A chance to get state number 4 in what I'm calling my Western Slam(1 elk in each of the 11 western states) and meeting some more folks from the board..Wyoming will never be the same
biggrin.gif

it was good to talk to you Russ, and the next time your over to our little hunting paradice you have to come by, and hey maybe try a Jazzersize class or two
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Yep, it was fun, I would like very much to come on over, but I would probably pass on the Jazzersize,
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ELKCHSR, could you e-mail me some info on this hunt you have planned or is it for a private bunch, thanks jimmyd

Damn Russ, sounds like we may have enough for our own firefight.... Whatcha think??

cool.gif

I think we could make a real good go of it and have a lot of fun, I think if we all get together, we could make it sound like a war going off when they come thru...What do you think Dan...
biggrin.gif

Why do you guys always have to do this durring thanxgiving
wink.gif

Hunterman, You driving through Boise ?

Hey Guys, I'd like to see about goin on this hunt too? what's the deal? what unit/units can I/we hunt and the season dates..When do we put in/buy the tags? Thanks

I'm not sure exactly the dates...and if we are there over a week or two's time, some can come and go as they need...
Only around Thanksgiving is the deal, I would suppose it wouldn't hurt to make it a week after or a week before, the sched is very very flexible..
biggrin.gif

I really don't care when it is. I will go out when I can, it depends on if my mother is coming out this year or not. If she is here at the time everyone is here, I will not be available. If she comes out earlier, like the beginning of Sept. I will be available to go hunting.

The season for this is from October 25th through all of November and the very beginning of Dec.

Condos can be rented if they are available. That itme of year there should be some availble. They sleep 6 and are a 5 day min. Deposits will have to be made also. The prices are pretty damn good if you ask me. I may be able to get a discount on them also.

Hey Moossie,,I'm think about that way,,I have to look at the miles from Spanaway to Jackson.. the shortest rout you know..

Hunterman(Tony)

Back