Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hey Doug!!

trophy_killer

Hey, we are startin to have a problem around the house when it comes to skunks. I was wondering if you could post the link to that trapping website that you told me about a while back. Thanks!!

http://www.trapperman.com/

Here you go TK. Let us know how you handle that delicate situation of trapping skunks out of your yard. Anyone else have any trapping stories to share.....I guess right here in the varmint forum would be a good place to talk about trapping.
Doug

Done it before. Only way I found was to use a steel trap, tie a long [20yds] rope to it. If you get it just drag it out to the woods and shot it and cover it with lime. You can bait it with just about any thing with a strong smell.
A friend had some trap by a state trapper who use a live trap and when he caught one he would cover the trap with a blanket and take it away live .I ain't done that before.Hope this helps.

Thanks Doug, I knew it was trapper something but couldn't remember. We'll keep our mouths shut about trapping since I'm from Calif. but thanks for the site address. I'll keep you updated on how I do. :D

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back