HEY B-killing...

Moosie

Grand poopa
So I bought some Land up in Lowman and went up to go check on it this weekend. Ran into a Guy that his dad bought a lot next to me. Anyways, We started talking for a hour or two about hunting and he was talking about his friend that Used to play for the Stampeed that likes to Turkey hunt. I'm Asuming I know who he meant ;)

His name is Gaven or Gavened or something liek that. He's a Realestate agent and he was talking about you and him went on a Bear hunt once up there...... Dat YOu cuz ?

NICE !!!! I figured he meant you.. He used the Phrase "Ugly, Lanky clutz, that likes to Turkey hunt...." And that part was the dead give away ;)

He might use my land to get a Water Easment so he can run Water over to his Dads place. I told him whatever he needs since he was a Friend of yours :D :D

Anyways, He told me about the bear you guys were chasin'. I will be hunting more that way this next year. Seeing's how I got to visit my land more often now (To the Wife, justification ;) ).

Yeah, he is a nice guy. There is a bunch of good looking country up there. That is funny that you should mention how described me, I just got off of the phone with him and he described the guy he met as kinda dorky, round shaped guy with a rather small head. ;)

I'd assume he meant my dad. I have a Big head. Matter of fact, it doesn't fit through most doorways !!!! :D :D

Back