Here's a buck

Another nice picture Canoe. Those eye guards have to be every bit of five inches long, they are huge.

Ridgetop and Canoe, I'm a Monster Muley translplant also, so you don't need to worry about the short numbers of them. :D ;)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-22-2002 10:24: Message edited by: trophy_killer ]</font>

Elkchaser, funny you should bring up the notion of me posing with someone else's buck.

I would never try to take credit for killing it, but I do have a picture of me holding a nice buck that my cousin killed while we were archery hunting together. Funny thing is, I look cool as a cucumber in it, not terribly handsome, but at least I don't look like I possess an extra chromosone like in the other pics.

Here is the picture:

2000%20buck.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-23-2002 12:48: Message edited by: Canoe ]</font>

It's nice.. and a lot closer to being full curl than the other buck.. still not enough curl to be legal though.. :D

:cool:

Hell, in Indiana we would throw a saddle on that thing and use it as a horse. Great Buck!!!!!! You talk about getting the buck acres if that walked by.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back