Here is a deer I took a snapshot of last fall

WestND

Used a Spotting scope/Digital camera combo so picture is not clear.

Attachments

• BIG CANADIAN.jpg
    BIG CANADIAN.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 452
Yes he's sort of palmated on that side but the picture distorts it.....he's not that palmated , or not like the pic shows.

that things rack is frikkin HUGE! Look how skinny he is, hopefully he'll make the winter. I'd guess that right antler to score WAY high, like 85"

Numbers like 200" are thrown around way too often, but that sucker has got to be close !
That's a fantastic buck, you've got to hunt him !

Look how skinny he is, hopefully he'll make the winter.

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought too. Then I thought maybe it's just an optical illusion because the antlers are so big! How's the winter been there? When was the last time you saw him? Course without the antlers it's probably kinda hard to tell if it's him. :D

I'd spend the entire hunting season hunting that buck! What a monster.

I've been drooling, I'm guessing almost 190 gross, and definately net scoring over 170, probably in the 175 range. Is that close??

He picks up a lot in the H's but loses a lot on the G4-5 on the left side. I say he would net about 180 and gross about 192

Either way, he's big enough. Nice buck and I hope you get a chance at him.

Here he is all "re mounted"........The sheds on the right are his from last year, the sheds on the left are the ones off him this year. GREENHORN is the winner......What a great job estimating his score. 191" GROSS and he actually makes book and nets 175" . Oh by the way last year he grossed 163" . We also have the sheds from 2004, back then he was only 2 or 3 years old and grossed in the low 130's. He has put on 30" of new bone per year........hmmm what will he be this year, PS our winter has been real nice so far, its cold now but not alot of snow.

Attachments

• 100_1113.jpg
    100_1113.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 350
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back