Caribou Gear

Help! Trying to locate to locate an old friend

Wild Bob

Howdy all, I'm new on this site and trying to locate an old childhood friend / hunting buddy.

We lost touch about 10-12 years ago and I have been unable to locate him by usual means. We split moving to two different areas of the country...I moved to Tennessee and he move to Alaska. He was and still is I am assuming, a diehard hunter. I'm not too sure if he is much for computers...but I'm banking that if he is anything like he was, he has probably talked or bumped into some one on here from Alaska.

Last I knew he was living on Kodiak, his first name is Mike and he is (or was) a Journeyman with the Electrician's Union. He is originally from upstate New York. If this sounds like any hunter you may have bumped into; any info or a way to contact would be greatly appreciated!

In this day and age, I know anyone can be skeptical...so if you do know him; just tell him about Rob in Tennessee and he'll know imediately who is looking for him. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions; I'll try to pm TB and see if he has crossed paths with my friend. I tried several people and phone number searches Bambistew...but I have not used Zabba; I give that a try as well.

Wild Bob

Glad you found him Bob. I just got back from a wedding in CO yesterday so didn't get your message until today.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back