Help judging Pronghorns

1_pointer

I know these are pretty small and have seen some noticably larger this summer. But, could you guys give me some estimates on these two. I'm guessing 12-13" for each.
Pronghorns_Skull_Valle_UT_8_4_03_1.sized.jpg

Pronghorns_Skull_Valle_UT_8_4_03_2.sized.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-09-2003 09:03: Message edited by: 1_pointer ]</font>

THanks GH, that's the voice of reason I was looking for. These guys were right by the road for two days at the puddle. I'll see if I can't get some pics of bigger ones later.

I took some photos during a scouting trip this year. Here's a little freak buck, dinky but cool looking freak horn.
Little_Freak2.jpg

A few 13-14" type bucks:

Mudbuck_low_res.jpg

Wet_Lope_Bolting.jpg

Then finally 35 yards from a big one. I had a tripod, big honking lens (420mm) great lighting, the works.. but I was so excited about it that I didn't get his head into the viewfinder.
wink.gif
He's got a real knarly scar on his belly. It's possibly from a freak lobster trapping attempt.

ONE.sized.jpg

TWO.sized.jpg

THREE.sized.jpg

He is obviously scared shitless:
Weenie.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-30-2003 00:34: Message edited by: Greenhorn ]</font>

AHHH no horns on the latter pictures. I sure wish I could see them with the Horns on them, I'm guessing they are in the 11"-12" range jsut judging from the Bases of them.
tongue.gif
I like the Peeing one though
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks GH. So, from looking at your pics, if the prongs are above the ears it would be a decent buck? Those pics rock, did you take them with an 35mm or some time of digital? Thanks again, and good luck with the Lobster.

Back