hello

huntingfreak57

Just wanted to introduce my self,I'm a 50ish guy who loves to hunt. Havn't been alot of places, always hunted on my own. I'm looking forward to leaning from every one and don't mine adding my two cents worth every now and then. I mainly bow hunt, it just to addictive,can't get away from it.Look forward to chatting soon.:D

Welcome to the forum. Hope you share a hunting story or two with us this fall.

Welcome Freak. Only requirement to hang out here is a love of hunting, a sense of humor, and some stories and pics to share with the rest of us.

Glad to have you on board.

Have a great hunting season.

Active Elk & Deer Hunter (Bow&Rifle)

Just watched this show on tv. I would like to find a hunting buddy around my area. I am from the state of Montana. I would like to find a active hunting partner for archery and rifle. I have always dreamed of getting a bull elk with a bow but never have, as I have come close bugling one in, but could never get a shot. I would like to say hi to all active hunters out there. :)

Hey Net welcome to the site. Lots of guys from up your way on here just pipe in and get to know a few. Good luck in your hunts this fall.

Glock 2240 and Net,
Welcome to the both you also! Just ran into a couple of guys from Bozeman down here bowhunting up on the Uncompodre! Happy hunting!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back