Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello,New

HaileyB

Hello,I am new here and have been deer and turkey hunting since I was 12 learning from a neighbor.It was after I immigrated from Ireland to the United States. with my mom and her family.Has paid off through the years.Hunt on my husband's farm mostly.I do hunt on a friend's property once in a while with written permission

My husband does too,we have come out with good sized deer and turkey from the property through the years.I have a good vehicle I use on the property,a Subaru Sambar which is a mini truck

My husband does too,we have come out with good sized deer and turkey from the property through the years.I have a good vehicle I use on the property,a Subaru Sambar which is a mini truck
Id like to see your mini truck. I always thought those would be just as good for property management when compared to a sxs.

Id like to see your mini truck. I always thought those would be just as good for property management when compared to a sxs.
They are cheaper to buy,come from Japan.Here is an example of one looks like,mine is not the standard cab.Mine is taller with me at 6' 2"

Howdy, Irish immigrant. That’s kool. When I was in the service I lived with an Irishman for 5 years. His family is from county cork. Good luck this season.

Welcome aboard!

I've always thought about buying one of those little trucks. A lift and some bigger tires, and they're basically a side x side!

Hello,I am new here and have been deer and turkey hunting since I was 12 learning from a neighbor.It was after I immigrated from Ireland to the United States. with my mom and her family.Has paid off through the years.Hunt on my husband's farm mostly.I do hunt on a friend's property once in a while with written permission
Welcome aboard. I see youre from Ireland. If you are a ginger just a fair warning there are some guys on here that like to throw shade.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back