Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hello???? H E L L O ! ! ! Anybody there?

MarlandS

What's up? Just because the elections are over don't mean we got nothing to discuss or warn folks of. Or is it because the season has changed and folks are outside more? Fireside stays fairly active, do we just wanna talk fluff until something happens to p!ss us off? C'mon there are issues out there bring them in lets discuss them.

Yep, there are issues out there. Unfortunately, though, I think you're right that something has to get people angry enough to respond. Otherwise, they just cruise through their daily routine. While "everything" is till in the proposal stages, they just don't pay attention. Too bad, too, because that is when they're easiest to fight, as opposed to when it becomes an actual bill....

I am here also. I get most of my info from the NRA. They send me a daily email adout what is going on national and local. If you are not on their list you should.

John

Make it five!

red

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05 May 2001 19:23: Message edited by: red ]</font>

Six here! Red that is a funny saying! Where have I heard that before!!!!HEHEHE bcat

Sure has been a while since I posted anything here. I do check it out once in a while, but it seems slower than before for sure.

Chainsaw, how are things in Buzzard's Breath? Daniel, how's life in the People's Republic of Illinois? Now that the river flooding has gone down, the Minnesota state birds (mosquitoes) have been swarming...I think buckshot could handle them.

Morning Rev;
Life in the PRI is oppressed, as usual!
The flooding has really messed up my fishing... so I'm not in as good a mood as normal for this time of year. :D
Blame it on global warming...
:rolleyes:

What happened to the active debates that used to go on here??? Someone should have something to get it going! Musta ran out of things to talk about!!! News is pretty quiet on the gun front too!~ bcat

Marland, I decided to rescue "Politics" and nobody thanks me! What a bunch of ingrates! Next time rescue it yourself. Oh, I'm sorry Chain, you did give me some credit. Thanks. It's been hard work! I think one of the problems is that you insult people and chase them away. Try to lighten up a bit! You're in pretty good shape, you can take over now and try to keep it going. Good luck! I'll be busy for awhile, but I'll look in from time to time. Don't drop the ball! :D If you ever want lessons in how to get people involved just call me. ;) Thanks for all the help, bcat, you're cute when you're angry!

I'm here but just becasue this corner of the forums has begun to grow on me. I don't have a whole bunch to contribute but will when I feel I can with a decent amount of knowledge on the subject at hand.

Just like a true Democrat.....Itica you had nothing to do with the politics section coming back on its feet. Ya got kicked out of fireside with your blather and the only thing getting discussed over here or decided is that you are a Liberal Democratic Dork.....Chainsaw hasnt ran anyone off...Where did you come up with that stupid statement. Just itching for another fight arent you. You keep saying you are gonna be gone for a while and I havent seen it yet... Promises Promises....Why dont you go lobby for some environmental bill or something Itica...more info at www.Itica.liberaldemoctaticidiot.com
:D:D bcat

>Marland, I decided to rescue "Politics" and nobody thanks me! < Funny, I thought it was Calif. Hunter that "rescued" it by moving political posts to Politics from the Fireside . Which is where they should have been made in the first place, but some people have such a hard time with simple concepts like appropriate topics it's no wonder they aren't placed right to begin with.

Well, I moved the post but I think it was a matter of some controversial material finally getting some people coming down to the bottom of the forum and getting involved! I guess sometimes we have to shake people up to get them involved...

You are absolutely correct Calif Hunter. The only thing for sure is ITHICA is not responsible for the Politics section coming to life. You may be responsible for it but not Ithica. He has done enuff back patting for himself to break both arms already. Thanks Calif Hunter for the backup over at HIS too..... bcat

Calif, bcat is correct! You moved the topic so you get all the credit for that and all the other topics started down here since that origional move. It's all just a big coincidence that business picked up at the same time I posted "Vermont" and "Jeffords", I know. If I quit posting this section of Hunt Talk will dry up in a week. Maybe you can show us how to keep it going! I'm going to give you all a chance to show what you can do soon, as I'm real busy this time of year. bcat and Chainsaw already proved they can't keep it alive.

Hey bcat didn't somebone called boohoo call you and yooper worthless nuts over at HIS :D
I thought about a lawsuit for slander but realized it is a compliment to be called by my sign in name.

If anybody noticed ,which they didn't. I made a feeble attempt at a couple of threads here to jump start this forum. But being a coward :D I wasn't controversal enough.
But sometimes it is good to be lily-livered and :confused:

Worthless Nut-Many a Non -registered poster has called me and Yoop worthless nuts!!!:D:D But as we all know Ithica and sevaral other weenies that cant say what they want to say using thier own names, can be Boo-Who or Hog leg or some other arsehole, without being accountable for their words, such as most democrats!:D:D Chicken$hits is the word for it!!:D Belly up to the table here Worthless nut, I dont think you are worthless!:D Tell Him what you really think... bcat

B'cat - it IS very hard not to sink to their level over at HIS, with all the unregistered... well, I was gonna say Fudgepackers, but The Greek will get upset with me if I say that...oops, I just did. (Sorry, Alex, it just seemed appropriate.) So no problemo with the HIS backup...why I once knew a fellow over there who...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back