Hello from Wisconsin

backsmasher23

Long time lurker as I look forward to western hunting, tagging along on a Wyoming deer hunt in 2016, so my first hunt out there may be this fall when I win the HT sweepstake hunt. Ha, hope so. 32 yrs old, Live in Hudson, WI..west side of the state, but work across the border in MN. Wife, two kids nowhere near hunting age, but the oldest girl enjoys when daddy brings home a nice whitetail, limit of perch/walleyes, or a limit of ducks/geese. Usually take a couple trips to North Dakota bird hunting every fall and spring plus carry fishing licenses in 4 states, which I may have to barter with the wife to give up when I start getting west for elk. :D

Justin, aka backsmasher23

Welcome!

Been through your area driving from the twin cities to eau claire area for work. Good looking whitetail country.

Welcome to another Midwesterner!! I did PLDC at Ft McCoy eons ago :) I remember tons of deer and turkey. Also remember a temp range of 25-90 within a two week period :)

Thanks guys. I'll get some stories up soon enough. Own some decent whitetail property opposite side of the state by Green Bay. Classic farmland though, shoot some decent deer mostly 2.5-3.5 yr olds. Lots of farmers crop permits/shoot everything that walks. Can't wait to get into the hills for elk/mule deer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back