Hello from the bluegrass!

Kentucky Jack

Thanks for having me on this forum. I'm looking forward to learning new strategies and tactics to pursue my dream of hunting out west. I've never hunted anything outside of my home state of Kentucky but looking forward to new adventures. I've traveled out west on occasions and have always wanted to hunt mainly Wyoming and Montana. Randy Newberg has been a big influence in me deciding to stop dreaming and just go do it. Thanks for having me.

Welcome! I have only been a member for a few days now....people are friendly and willing to help each other out.....I have checked out a few other boards and forums for hunting and outdoor stuff. This is where I've decided to hang my hat.

Welcome! I have only been a member for a few days now....people are friendly and willing to help each other out.....I have checked out a few other boards and forums for hunting and outdoor stuff. This is where I've decided to hang my hat.
I've experienced the same so far. I'm trying to do a diy in Wyoming soon was hoping I could gain some knowledge here and so far so good.

Good deal. Wyoming is great. Dont overlook a goat tag. Probably one of the easier states for hunting pronghorn!
That's exactly what I'm doing. I figured I would try pronghorn first. I've got one point for elk, deer and antelope so far. Gonna try and build up the elk for awhile. Might try deer in a couple years. Gonna try for antelope this year. I've been researching like crazy. I've made a spreadsheet of all the draw areas lol I may be over thinking things I dunno but so far it's been fun.

That's exactly what I'm doing. I figured I would try pronghorn first. I've got one point for elk, deer and antelope so far. Gonna try and build up the elk for awhile. Might try deer in a couple years. Gonna try for antelope this year. I've been researching like crazy. I've made a spreadsheet of all the draw areas lol I may be over thinking things I dunno but so far it's been fun.
Perfect......thats what it comes down to....everything from the plan to the animal hanging in camp and the drive home.....all about the fun...thats what matters...but you know all that! Good luck brother!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back