Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from Texas

TheHeadTurkey

Greetings everyone! I've typed a few messages in this forum before but I thought I would give a proper introduction. I'm a 16-year-old boy from Texas that loves the outdoors. I've hunted a few species but I plan to get my first deer with my bow this fall. I'm currently frustrated with the little public land that Texas has, and the way Texas hunting has become so commercialized....... not to mention all the high fenced deer farms and invasive species, so my plan for the future is to move to a north-western state with a lot of public lands, and have as many adventures in the outdoors as I possibly can! I hope I'm welcome here, I look forward to meeting new people in this forum!

Hello. I suspect that not going out would be kinda hard for you anyhows. It would be nice if you were to take some friends along who may not have much of a chance or even interest in the outdoors. Help take one make one.

Welcome to HT from Nevada. Your journey is just beginning. Enjoy every moment.

Welcome from NM. It sounds like you have a solid plan. If you develop a group of close trusted friends along the way you'll be a rich man!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back