Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from PA

shovelheadave

I'm Dave, from S.E. Pennsylvania. I'm 49, been hunting since I was a kid. Found this forum and figured I should join.

Spent most of my life hunting this area. My father in law and I spent 20 years driving up to the cabin (5 hr drive) talking about going out west and how much fun we'd have......but never got past talking about it. We went out for bear season a few years back...it's the last time we hunted together. He got sick shortly after that and passed away, we never got to go out West.

My son and I decided we weren't going to make that same mistake. We've done three DIY Prairie Dog hunts in CO / WY and we're planned a WY Pronghorn hunt, we didn't draw tags last year.

Welcome Dave!

We lost my dad last year. Best days in the field were the ones that we had together. Glad that you're making the most of the time with your son. :)

Hello Dave, and welcome.
Good for you and your son. Hope you get tags this year and shoot 2 huge pronghorns!
Just be sure to post pictures...

Cool, thanks.

Here's one from last year.
IMG_1505.jpg

Welcome to the Big Show!! Tons to do out here and it is great. As a Midwesterner (IN) now in CO I don't think I will ever go back. You have to get up in the mountains in the fall. It is an incredilble experience. Best of luck.

Welcome! The guys on this forum are very knowledgable. Wyoming antelope hunts are hard to beat.

Welcome Dave! I'm just north of you in PA. Sorry for your loss. Many hunts ahead of you with your son. GOD bless & good huntin'

newbie also

57 years old still enjoying my youth have made 2 trips to Colorado to archery hunt elk was successful on my first in the flat tops 5x5 then agreat hunt but no cigar on second attempt.then drew a once in alife time tag in NorthDakota.hope to hunt Montana Missouri river breaks this year. hope I can get some info from fellow members?

Back