Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from Northern California

Long time listener and viewer of Randy and friends. Look forward to an overload of information.

A little about myself. I grew up hunting with both of my grandfathers, my father and a few uncles in the central valley of California. After moving to Northern California to attend college and never looked back to the central valley. I've since lost on grandfather and outdoor mentor. My other grandfather moved to Montana so my dad and I visit him as much as I can and get some hunting in with him. I'm proud to carry on the family/human tradition and look forward to many more years in the outdoors to come.

Last edited:
Long time listener and viewer of Randy and friends. Look forward to an overload of information.

A little about myself. I grew up hunting with both of my grandfathers, my father and a few uncles in the central valley of California. After moving to Northern California to attend college and never looked back to the central valley. I've since lost on grandfather and outdoor mentor. My other grandfather moved to Montana so my dad and I visit him as much as I can and get some hunting in with him. I'm proud to carry on the family/human tradition and look forward to many more years in the outdoors to come.
Same here. Trying to start a family tradition.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back