Hello from Isle of Wight UK

Mace458

Hi all, I'm from a small island (150,000) off the south coast of England and have been visiting, hiking and wild camping in Montana for the last 20 years after falling in love with the state. I originally visited my ex's uncle in Clancy near Great Falls and never looked back. I hunt roe, sika, fallow and muntjac in UK, (currently run a Steyr Scout) and have hunted buff in South Africa (just sold my .458 CZ). After all this Covid disruption I really want to do a spring black bear. Have hiked the Bob, Scapegoat and Kootenai and know theres plenty about!
Cheers
Matt

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm from a small island (150,000) off the south coast of England and have been visiting, hiking and wild camping in Montana for the last 20 years after falling in love with the state. I originally visited my ex's uncle in Clancy near Great Falls and never looked back. I hunt roe, sika, fallow and muntjac in UK, (currently run a Steyr Scout) and have hunted buff in South Africa (just sold my .458 CZ). After all this Covid disruption I really want to do a spring black bear. Have hiked the Bob, Scapegoat and Kootenai and know theres plenty about!
Cheers
Matt
Sounds familiar!
Think I have come across you on another forum ;)
Cheers
Richard

Welcome aboard. You'll love bear hunting! Give David Icke and the lizard people my warmest!

Welcome! I live in northwest Montana and also enjoy spring bear hunting. Of the places you mentioned. I’d go with Kootenai myself. Feel free to PM with any questions. Good luck!

Welcome! I live in northwest Montana and also enjoy spring bear hunting. Of the places you mentioned. I’d go with Kootenai myself. Feel free to PM with any questions. Good luck!
Thats very kind, I'll be sure to take you up on that!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back