Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello From England

TWC

Hello everyone,

I am based and from the UK. I stalk / hunt Fallow deer, Red deer, Muntjac deer, Chinese Water deer and Roe deer. Last year I did a DIY hunt in WY with a friend from the states who acted as my mentor. We were both successful on Mule deer and Antelope. I have recently passed my hunter education in the hope of opening up more opportunities to hunt in the states.

I look forward to joining in and learning / contributing where I can. Of course, if anyone had any questions about stalking deer in the UK just let me know.

Cheers,

Tom

Welcome aboard! What part are you from? Several folks have joined from over there as well as some of us have been there hunting!

Welcome aboard! What part are you from? Several folks have joined from over there as well as some of us have been there hunting!
I am currently based in London - it has had somewhat of an impact on my ability to go deer stalking as much as I used to!

I am currently based in London - it has had somewhat of an impact on my ability to go deer stalking as much as I used to!
I would imagine so! We walked around London our last day there. Too much to see after exploring more of the "country" part of England. Killed my Roe buck near Exeter.

Welcome to Hunttalk. Glad to hear your Wyoming hunt was a success. I will be looking forward to your future stories of hunts in the UK.

Welcome to Hunttalk. Glad to hear your Wyoming hunt was a success. I will be looking forward to your future stories of hunts in the UK.
Thanks, I will post a few pictures and stories.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back