Hello from Castle Rock, CO

Turp63

Hello,

I found this Forum on Google while doing research. I'm a retired Air Force veteran originally from Texas. I've never been hunting before. My dad was in the Navy and never had the time to do much beyond teaching me how to shoot and fish. I relocated here from WA in January. I've been researching a possible OTC Elk hunt later this fall. Unfortunately I have to wait till then because I cannot prove six months residency before April. I don't expect any success this year but I'll just be happy to get out there and start honing my skills.

Kolby "Turp" Turpin

Hello,

I found this Forum on Google while doing research. I'm a retired Air Force veteran originally from Texas. I've never been hunting before. My dad was in the Navy and never had the time to do much beyond teaching me how to shoot and fish. I relocated here from WA in January. I've been researching a possible OTC Elk hunt later this fall. Unfortunately I have to wait till then because I cannot prove six months residency before April. I don't expect any success this year but I'll just be happy to get out there and start honing my skills.

Kolby "Turp" Turpin
Welcome from the Springs . Be sure to register with American Heroes in Action (via website). I am in the advisory committee, feel free to PM with questions.

Welcome.......from Castle Rock. Parrys pizza, the Gelato place down town, the bar next door, and Crave burgers are all you need to survive this place
I've heard about Perry's. One of these days things will calm down we'll get out more.

Welcome, neighbor! I was living up in Black Forest last year but have since moved down by Rye.

When we were looking at different areas I really liked that area but i got overruled by the wife and we settled on Castle Rock

Hello,

Kolby "Turp" Turpin
Welcome Turp.

Back