Hello Everyone

Autumn Pulse

I guess you can say I am new to this forum. I have been visiting for quite awhile, content to read and learn from y'all. But I had to register cus, I just couldn't resist taking a guess at the three rifle rounds contest in Big Game.

I used to talk to some of you a couple of years ago on huntinfo.com's chat room, but itlooks like that has all dried up.

Anyway, now that I am registered, I look forward to meetin all of you and adding my two cents here and there.

I've enjoyed the stories and commentary daily this last fall, as I was not able to hunt this year. but hopefully next year.

I'll be around.

thanks,

Autumn Pulse

Well glad to have you here Autumn Pulse. Hope you like it here enough to stay around. Throw a log on the fire, make yourself at home and tell us some hunting tales.
cool.gif

3 mins ago before ya typed this (And luckily I have a Clock to verify it
wink.gif
) I posted a Welcome in the Big Game section for ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
But thanx for making your oun post and Welcome to Moosies, Don't mind the Joking.. And don't mind My Spelling. I sure Hnt better then I type
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard and Thanx for posting !!!

We're really glad you finally stepped out of the closet and ssid hi...Welcome aboard!!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome Autumn Pulse..

Hey!! Has anyone noticed Moosie having any spelling?? I thought he just got lucky sometimes..

cool.gif

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back