Hello all! presently Western WA and Alaskan raised

WesternWANewb

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Randy, I was born and raised in Alaska for 24 years but currently reside in Western, WA. I was drawn to this forum by Randy Newberg's podcast and YouTube channel. I also partake in the WA hunting forum but I heard about this one and came to check it out. I like how close knit this forum is, it seems like every time you go on the WA forum you need to strap on your waders just to get through the amount of BS.

I have experience in several hunts back home in Alaska, (moose, blacktail, black bear etc..) I have been here for about a year and a half and went blacktail hunting once with no success, hoping to pick up some pointers for out of state elk in the future. I also am looking into starting bow hunting as I had to have surgery in March so that postponed my learning curve.

Looking forward to a good forum hopefully!

Welcome to HT you will enjoy it. I sure enjoyed your koy moose pics brings back great memories. I drew it in 13 buddy drew in 12 awesome country. Would love to get back there.

Welcome to HT you will enjoy it. I sure enjoyed your koy moose pics brings back great memories. I drew it in 13 buddy drew in 12 awesome country. Would love to get back there.

Thanks guys! I was able hunt it two years with my dad before we left, it was a fantastic hunt and I hope to go back later on in life. A lot of people do not understand the planning, cost and logistics that go into a hunt like that. Do you have pics from your hunt? I would have taken more but I was too busy hunting ;)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back