Caribou Gear

Hell of an elk hunt thread....

Horn Seeker

Sorry Oscar, but you guys gotta go to the bowsite and check out a friends thread about his bowhunt on the San Juan. Just go to bowsite, click on the elk section, then the San Juan thread. He's not done telling the story yet, but its amazing.

Bill been at bowhunting since the mid sixties and he is mans man and a hunters hunter. I think you'll all like it.

HS

I hope it ends good, he passed on this?

passed.jpg

With a bow? He passed?? What did he expect???

Tom - Maybe he wanted something bigger. :) Maybe he wanted to hunt longer. I think it's great he can hold out for that right one.

I think it's great too. Thanx for the Info, I'll go read it in a little bit. Some guys are consistant . Kudos to him.

The thread is only partially posted, his computer sorta went goofy on him, when he gets it back up, this thread will probably get another 50-100 good pics. I talked to him on the phone last night and he's got many more excellent bull pics. I cant believe how awesome some of those shots would have been. Many of those mud hole/water hole pics are under 20 yards!
He passed up many bulls for many many different reasons. Some I would say are silly, but he did what he wanted to do!

By the way, yeah, that bull he passed on that you posted Tom....was probably close to his biggest mistake..in my mind. He passed that up because his son was coming to hunt with him the next day and he wanted to kill one with his son by his side.

That is a nice thread...he's drawing it out longer than Moosie's "Life Changing News" though...shoot a friggin' bull dang it! :cool:

Its an awesome thread for sure. BB takes some awesome pics, I always look forward to his stuff on Bowsite.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back