Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Heinz

jig maker

Shortly after reading the following e-mail content, I happened to look at the label of a jar of Heinz sandwich slice pickles. Yep.... Made in Mexico"
Check some of your Heinz products. "Sen. John Kerry keeps talking about U.S. corporations leaving this country and setting up shop in foreign countries, taking thousands of jobs with them. He is right, because that has happened. However, he is trying to blame it on George W. Bush. As far as I know, Bush has not moved one factory out of this country because he is not the owner of a single factory.
That cannot be said about Kerry and his wife, Teresa Heinz-Kerry.
According to the Wall Street Journal, the Kerry's own 32 factories in Europe and 18 in Asia and the Pacific. In addition, their company, the Heinz Company, leases four factories in Europe and four in Asia. Also, they own 27 factories in North America, some of which are in Mexico and the Caribbean. 80% of Heinz products are made overseas. I wonder how many hundreds of American workers lost their jobs when these plants relocated in foreign countries. I also wonder if the workers in Mexico and Asia are paid the same wages and benefits as workers in the United States. Of course they're not. However, Kerry demands that other companies that relocate should pay the same benefits they did in the U.S. Why does he not demand this of the Heinz Company, since he is married to the owner? If Kerry is elected, will he and his wife close all those foreign factories and bring all those jobs back to
America? Of course they won't. They're making millions off that cheap labor.
Thank you and make your vote count.....

Hey Cali,

You want to explain to JigMaker what a simpleton he is for believing this crap?????

Can you imagine somebody dumb enough to believe it and even more stupid to post it???

No, EG, I won't call him a simpleton, dumb or stupid. The message makes sense, on the surface. You look at Heinz products, the jars say "Packaged in________" and he (or someone else) makes the connection that Kerry's wife is sending jobs overseas. People have to learn the hard way, usually by humiliating themselves in public, to check things out at truthorfiction.com, urban legends or snopes, etc. When they have to apologize to someone like you who is perfect and never makes an error, or when they have to make a public retraction, they may learn to check things out.

Why not just point out his error for him, rather than being a smart ass?

I just happen to copy this and thought it might be something y'll should see now I don't know what is true or false about it. But I do know Kerry is full of shit There is just possibly some truth here either way. If you want to lose more gun rights and who knows what all then you vote for the bastard

If you got something to say to me then say it don't ask someone else to do it for you.
Or you know what you can kiss

No need jig.....a person has to be pretty sorry to post that type of response to someone who is trying to share information. Feel sorry for the clod.....just imagine what his family is going through....living with such an asshole!

Jigmaker,

Why would you go post something about another man, if you didn't know if it was true or not? Don't you think you should at least take responsibility for what you post?

That is funny to see you denying responsibility, and saying you just thought it was something we should see.

But I do know Kerry is full of shit There is just possibly some truth here either way. If you want to lose more gun rights and who knows what all then you vote for the bastard
Why not just start your post with bashing Kerry about being "full of shit" and calling him a "bastard" if that is how you feel? Don't even bother trying to justify your hatred. Now it just looks like you are easily duped by all the right-wing nuts, and lack the ability to think for yourself.

Now you have just proven yourself to be un-educated about the man, so your paranoid fears about him taking all your guns have no credibility.

Could you explain how Kerry will take all your guns, if you vote for him????

Cali,
Remember when ElkCheese found your post, and he called it a great find? And I commented on how these lies can just keep circulating through the right-wing nut sheep? I just thought I would point it out to you again. You COULD be smarter than to be duped by this stuff.... Jigmaker we'll have to see on.....

WhiteTrash,

Thanks for your words of wisdom.... I just wish I was more like you..... :rolleyes:

"I mean, these good folks are revolutionizing how businesses conduct their business. And, like them, I am very optimistic about our position in the world and about its influence on the United States. We're concerned about the short-term economic news, but long-term I'm optimistic. And so, I hope investors, you know—secondly, I hope investors hold investments for periods of time — that I've always found the best investments are those that you salt away based on economics." —George W. Bush, Austin, Texas, Jan. 4, 2001

"Recession means that people's incomes, at the employer level, are going down, basically, relative to costs, people are getting laid off." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 19, 2004

Uh, Yup! That there is the kind of economic genius we need!!

[ 08-18-2004, 23:16: Message edited by: chas031 ]

Back