Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Heavy Chevys bird !!!

Delw

Here is heavy Chevy partying in his cabin and onother of his bird that weighed 21 1/4Lbs and an 11" beard !!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hey guys and gals I did it I got my turkey. It was a beautiful morning. Got set up at 6:30 am started to call and bingo I heard a gobble. Took me about a hour to convince him to come in man was he hot double gobbling all the way. At least thats what i thought. Well here he comes up out of the creek bottom. Its . a jake I desided any leagle turkey im takin. So I bear down on him to take the shot but he wont put his head up. So i give a real soft yelp . And all of a sudden i here a thunders gobble i turn to the right of the jake and here comes a big ol tom. HE breaks in to full strut. So now this big SOB is just a strutting away for like ten minutes. so Im thinking this jake is going to run in to my decs and screw every thing up so at the moment i remember the call in my mouth so I get on the TOM and let out a put up goes his head BANG TURKEY DOWN. Well at this point the jake looks at the tom floppin and then looks at my decs and runs over and attacks my decos So I get up and run over grab my bird the jake runs about 15 yards and starts putting at me he finaly didnt leave till i chased him off well thats my story and i'm stickin to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back