Health Care debate....

YankeeBuckTracker

A spirited debate today. Some of us made valid points with factual information both Liberal and Conservative. Others had some comments like a reply being racist. This is stupid, Though highly spirited at no point did anyone use anything close to a racist point of view. Very little swearing and limmited name calling which makes for a good conversation. It's a hot button topic with everyone having an opinion. My point is politics can get out of hand and when it gets to name calling and stupid comments we all look like ignarant fools. We are all outdoorsman and I suspect avid hunters and gun lovers. The inability to hear, not read but HEAR eachother's point of view is a flaw. Even someone as perfect as I can get caught up in the moment LOL. We should take our common ground and common interests to heart and try to just communicate on a humal level. That being said I am a Conservative and I will like you, help you, weather you are a hippie who lives in a hut, an ethnic mix who hates the color blue, man, woman, i do not care! just do not call me a racist, stupid, or disrespect anyne else because they do not agree with you. I like this site, I think we all have good infor on hunting, fishing and more to offer eachother. Let's not ruin it by having political grandstanding. And YES I am GUILTY as charged of that. We are all Americans and brothers and sisters under God and humanity. I am dislexic and can't spell lol. So even though I feel I am 100% right I respect all your opinions and have no ill will to any of you.

Just an old fart, liberal Democrat who won't vote for Mitt the witt. Would sooner vote for Hillary than him, old hippie who showers daily, loves to hunt and fish, veteran, agreed with Nemont on previous post, and agree you have a point here. Have a great day and may the wind always be in your face. Proud to be an American. And agree we can disagree. Enjoy the holidays.

Back