• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Heading to RMEF national show..............

T Bone

I met Stan today. Heck of a good guy. They were displaying some great video footage of hunts. There are some whopper bulls down in AZ. Hope the RMEF convention gets them some clients!

A-con

I Got to Reno tonight with a hunting buddy from Fresno. I'll be at the RMEF tomorrow morning.
Went out for steaks, whiskey and poker, now it's back to the hotel.
T-bone, if you go back tomorrow, I'll be by Stans booth about noon, maybe I'll see ya there.

A-con

Well I spent all day yesterday at the RMEF in Reno. Must have walked five miles, it was a great show. I spent hours talking to Stan (AZ402) and watching videos ( Stan really knows his elk, thanks for all the advice ) I attended a Dwight Schuh seminar on bowhunting elk, and afterwards, I meet Mr. Schuh and we talked for quite a while.
Also got a chance to drool over ALL the latest top end optics ( the new Leica ultravid binos are awsome ! ) Meet half a dozen custom gunsmiths
and see at least fifty mounted bulls, probably a dozen 400 class.
This was without a dought the best outdoor/hunting show I've ever seen, I'll be back next year.

[ 02-22-2004, 14:19: Message edited by: A-con ]

AZ402

Dan and Tyson, Had a great time talking with the two of you. I think the show was the best one in the last four that I have gone to. We had a good show and met a lot of great people like always..................