Caribou Gear

HEADHUNTER at large...(warning GORY pics)

mtnboy

I haven't been on the board for a while, but I just got this fugged-up e-mail and had to share...:eek: :confused:

...apparently he was walking through the woods, eating an apple and met up with William Tell's kid who'd been smokin' crack...

headshot.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-06-2002 18:32: Message edited by: mtnboy ]</font>

I heard about it awhile back ago someone was sitting in a treestand and got nailed in back of the head.... but being the internet it could have happened any time and anyway
Delw

I read an article on this awhile ago and if I remember right it was his brother that shot him. He bumped into his brother and it spun him and he shot him at point blank range which they said is what saved his life. But like someone said this is the internet so who really knows.

That would be hard to figure how a bow could be spun around and some one else hit at point blank range...LOL...Looks like a thunderhead to me to...I wonder if his brains leaked out when they pulled out that plug..It was a good thing that didn't come out of my bow. He would have been watching that thing stick in the dirt in front of him, after it went thru..I wonder if this is what his mom meant when she told these boys not to wave sharp sticks around, they were going to poke some ones eye out...Missed the mark by THAT MUCH!!! :D :D :D

Man that brings back memories of when I was an E.M.T.

10 to 1 says, that the dude did even have a tag for him...Damn poachers..

Hunterman(Tony)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-14-2002 18:14: Message edited by: Hunterman ]</font>

Oh yeah on the Thunderhead, 100 gr. Got some in my tackle box, but the one in this guys head ain't mine, I swear...lol. That feller better be glad his buddy, brother, or whoever wasn't shootin much poundage, or he wouldn't need that oxygen he's getting.

stay calm and pick a spot

He's still lucky there wasn't much poundage in the bow that released it. I have shot elk and deer with this broadhead and they are very devestating on their passage thru bone and tissue...

Back