Headed west!!

7mm08mo

Left Missouri and headed west!! Will be in Wyoming tomorrow. Hopefully we have no more problems already blew a tire on the trailer. Looking for a few antelope and a good time!!

Good luck keep us posted. I still owe you some fish. I went last week and did well. It was the first time i have fished in a while been having boat issues. I leave on 10/11 for unit 20.

Good Luck!! I'm headed there in a week and a half for the first time and can't imagine how excited you are!!

Well here's a quick update, we all have gotten bucks, finally two tags filled day one, one on day two by my dad it green scored 78" with deductions, and my son and I filled ours yesterday. A little harder hunting than what I expected but we got it done. I will post whole story when I get home. Here are a couple pics of myself and my sons. In the one pic he's holding both. We got ours together his first then I shot mine and really didn't care how big it was. His first time west and first western big game, and according to gps it was 2.5 mile pack to truck but that was straight line not counting the ups and downs.

Attachments

• IMG_1320.jpg
    IMG_1320.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_1324.jpg
    IMG_1324.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 303
We doubled down on some does yesterday, and yes he is hooked. He told his mom on the phone last night the only thing he missed was his bed, he's already looking forward to next years mule deer hunt. He's hunting with his grandpa this morning and I'm by myself. Also since I packed his out and he packed mine as it was smaller and I had the better pack, he brought his pack frame yesterday so he got to pack both, we were only about 800 yards from the truck instead of 2.5 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1353.jpg
    IMG_1353.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 150
Back