Caribou Gear

headed to Nebraska

csutton7

well we're pretty much packed and ready to roll tomorrow morning--4 of us are headed to Nebraska to meet two of my brother's for a good ol' barrel burning fest--at the moment I think we have 8 buck tags and 14 doe tags, although two guys can buy two more buck tags which come with a bonus doe tag, so we shall see if it increases----we are also set up to hunt coons, ducks, geese, pheasant, coyotes, foxes, wabbits....basically if it moves it may be in trouble---of course my picky self may come home with no bucks, but it will be fun none the less---

one brother and I have a statewide whitetail buck only tag, but we have one more buck tag for either whitetails or mulies in our main area---all doe tags are whitey's.....

chris

Best of success to all you guys, CSutton! Sounds like an enjoyable trip.

Look forward to some pics and stories.

19 deer ran into bullets--still waiting for pics from some of the other guys, so once they show up I'll post some of them up--story wise there's not much to say as we hunted with quads, so basically we'd drive the hills(8 square miles at one ranch and 10 square miles at the other ranch location)--although we did do some pushes in shelter belts, but most were taken while running the hills as the does would lead them out there, so we had to take the fight to them---plus the owners of the ranch had other people hunting the ranch so we couldn't set up in the places we wanted, so the hills we went----chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back