HB 677

Just trying to help encourage a new free market business venture. I think he’s going to make at least enough to buy a case of beer. 😂
Is he cutting you in? He must be going big if he's got a chief marketing officer already.

Just another..."damn, I wish I'd thought of that."

A day late and a dollar short.

Is he cutting you in? He must be going big if he's got a chief marketing officer already.

Just another..."damn, I wish I'd thought of that."

A day late and a dollar short.
We have room for a lobbyist in case the free market won’t support us....

Many of the bills passing today are ones that they have repeatedly pushed since the early 2000's. They've backed off of their war against the DIY hunter, wildlife & access for a few years, but with the Gov Gianforte in place, and a feeling of invincibility since the 2020 election, they don't need to pretend to care anymore.
Pretty much sums up the current state of affairs. Thanks to all that supported Gianforte , shame there wasn't a better candidate...which really was the problem.

Need explanation. Or can you figure it out with a little thought? Sorry, no sarcastic smiley face thingy
Tim Fox, highly respected Attorney General, Republican candidate, genuine Montanan candidate was defeated in the primary ... largely due to his not having the gazillions of dollars to defeat GG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back