Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

HB 677

Put a hell of a lot more back into the local economies too.
They do plow up a crapload of native prairie. Then again, so do the cowboys that need saving.:unsure:

Edit: pic from today. If I hear one more time Sage grouse numbers are down because of all the predators, I might have to respond in a non professional manner.😏

Attachments

• 5C467516-3DDB-4D5C-864F-F997D7D193B8.jpeg
    5C467516-3DDB-4D5C-864F-F997D7D193B8.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I think the guys & gals that have been cutting the rug this session have been doing a fantastic job. MWF, MTBHA, MBA, MSA, PLWA, MTTU, etc all deserve a little extra cheddar if you can afford it.
That’s a good point. Maybe someone should start a thread on how to support some of those organizations. I plan to send them some money.

Any word if my proposed amendments have been added yet? I deserve some cheap land.

Wonder what the peasants will do when they do a darknet search and find out that UPOM is a George Soros funded deep fake group that is in cahoots with Bill Gates to buy up land to test vaccines on prairie dogs? Fact.

Agenda 23 is underway.
And risk the black footed ferrets catching second hand vaccine symptoms? Not likely.

And risk the black footed ferrets catching second hand vaccine symptoms? Not likely.
There’s a reason our forefathers eliminated those vicious little suckers.
No kid is ever going to be safe asleep ever again.

Are you one of the brainwashed sympathizers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back