PEAX Equipment

Have people gotten back their Idaho refunds yet? That’s a big one and it hasn’t hit my card.

jpcoll01

Just seeing if people have seen their card hit for refund for unsuccessful MSG in Idaho?

No refund yet but I did get a turkey survey yesterday. Bad trick that the first word I saw when I opened the envelope was control. For a bit I was thinking I actually did draw moose

Not yet, I'm special and they have to issue me a check.
The card I bought the application on was compromised and cancelled. After a call to Boise HQ, they said I would get a check instead.

No refund yet but I did get a turkey survey yesterday. Bad truck that the first word I saw when I opened the envelope was control. For a bit I was thinking I actually did draw moose
Same. Got the turkey survey and at first thought it was my refund.

Hopefully those upset will remember this next year and just not apply
I liked the days when I could just mail a check to a regional office with my worksheet. No convenience fees and I didn’t have to worry about paying $2,600.00 plus to my credit card company to avoid interest, knowing that I would like get a credit for that amount within a couple days of my payment…

They maximize their money market return before giving it back. Just like the banks. They all say "Thanks for the interest free loan"
I bet if you took some time to look this up, you’d find they likely are required by state law to hold it in an escrow account and are not able to earn interest on it.

The tin foil hat conspiracy has more pizazz though.

I bet if you took some time to look this up, you’d find they likely are required by state law to hold it in an escrow account and are not able to earn interest on it.

The tin foil hat conspiracy has more pizazz though.
I heard they put it all in doge coin

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back