Has anyone.........

Elkhunter

Has anyone been out fishing. It would be nice to see a little more activity down here. Heck, just tell us if you went and if you got anything. ;)

Been too busy hunting to go fishing. NOT!
Just that my expenses were allocated for the hunting. Now I can concentrate on getting back on the water and TRYING to catch fish.
I guess that's why they call it fishing and not catching

I haven't been in 3 WEEKS and let me tell ya! It's not pretty at my house! LOL :rolleyes: :mad: Went to see my sis-in-law last week and her 12 yr old got a Shimano baitcaster out of a dumpster. Looked pretty decent and was casting fine. I'm sure some poor frustrated fisherwoosie dumped it. :D :D He was pulling on me and telling me to take him out fishing. And just this morning, Samantha said she wants to go back out to Saguaro and try the dropshot that Mark Kile showed her. She hasn't stopped bragging about THAT! Not going to Sag but will probably be taking the kids out to Tempe Town lake this weekend.

Hey! Hey! Hey! I got to go fishing Saturday! Rob, me, the kids and our nephew. Had a blast! Saw Tempepops out there and met Mntman and his wife Debra. Excellent company! And now that I've kept you waiting.....Yes! I caught a couple gay bass. Jai (nephew) caught a couple too. AND, I got my BassPro Shops catalog Saturday, AND we went back out fishing to Water Ranch later. Caught nothing there though. All in all, a great day! Got 1 pic of Jai and will get it up later.

Yep! It was great and got the family back in good graces. LOL Oh ya, got my HuntTalk package today! So now, do I need to preview this Texas video before it can be seen?

I highly recomend it NC. :D ;) Preview it a bunch while yelling "who's your daddy" at the screen.
Wow, you and Raybow got those pkgs quicker than I expected considering it is X-mas shipping season.

I can't believe how dead this place is down here!!! What? Nobody fishing anymore? How about you eastsiders (far, far, far eastside)? Any ice fishing yet?????

Got a sick kid today so maybe I'll get a chance to watch my hunt talk video......

I will post it tonight.. I been busy wil my website and Oscar's website... I am pretty much done well kinda....

Delw

Havn't been fishing since the salmon run ended in early November. Been spending all my spare time chukar hunting.

But, I just got permission to fish in a 40 acre private pond. It is sourced by a natural hot water spring, hence its a year round 76 degrees. Bass, catfish, and other warmwater fish are there. I've never fished warmwater fish.

From what I've heard its a slam dunk. It'll be great to take the kids there for some old worm and bobber fishing. So once chukar season is done. I'm fishing.

For you bass fishers out there, any of you use fly gear? I'd imagine a big leach would work for bass.

Try some big poppers for the bass on your fly line.
Streamers that look like minnows or Crayfish also work.
Good luck and post some pictures of your catch or not. Just of the area would be nice also.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back