Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Happy Canada day!

A very enjoyable 21C here today. Yesterday Lytton, B.C. set a new record temp for Canada at 49.6C ... just before the town burned up ... literally. The previous record was 49.5C ... set at Lytton, B.C. the day before. Won't be much of a holiday for several hundred unexpectadly homeless folks. Everyone evacuated safely last I heard.

Just so you know, 49.6C = 122F

Edit: For those in Montana thinking of fishing over the Fourth, check with FWP site. Due to the heat and low water levels, there's been many river closures and night owl restrictions the last couple of days, particularly the Beaverhead.

Last edited:
Y'er shittin me! The all star Wayne Gretzky, Luke Robitaille, AND Marty McSorley were all born in Canada???

This just turned into a miserable day.

My badassery team of 18 + age has just crumbled.

WTF!!! Are Canadian babies pulled out with Hockey Tongs or some chit?

Ya... sure... happy Canada day...

/#poutingasaloser

Y'er shittin me! The all star Wayne Gretzky, Luke Robitaille, AND Marty McSorley were all born in Canada???

This just turned into a miserable day.

My badassery team of 18 + age has just crumbled.

WTF!!! Are Canadian babies pulled out with Hockey Tongs or some chit?

Ya... sure... happy Canada day...

/#poutingasaloser
Holy crap the memeories. The Kings were all the NHL hockey we got growing up in Phoenix. You forgot Bernie Nicholls, Larry Robinson and Kelly Hrudey

Hf1GKK.jpg
Bob n Doug....Coo..loo co co coo.
Good day,eh

Happy Canada day to all north of the US.
Your fine folks. Hope we get to mingle soon.

A belated Happy Canada Day to our northern neighbors. I worked the border on Lake Champlain yesterday. Sad to see all the empty camps owned by Canadians and empty marinas normally occupied by folks from Quebec. Open the border !!!

Back