Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Happy Canada day!

Happy Canada day Hunt Talkers!

From coast to coast to coast, you don't look a day over thirty, Canada, you great, white, north sexy beast!

View attachment 187148

Drink lots of water between beers today fellow Canucks, she's going to be a hot one!!!
thank you and right back at you

It will definitely be a warm day. It is suppose to hit 50 F today. We will have approx 20 1/2 hours of daylight today :cool:

Last November Canada was looking pretty damn good.
Drink a couple of Molson Red Tops...if they still make them.

thank you and right back at you

It will definitely be a warm day. It is suppose to hit 50 F today. We will have approx 20 1/2 hours of daylight today :cool:
It's supposed to hit 35C or 95F, definitely going to be a hot one! I'm wearing the Sparky costume for my department's parade today, I might die! 🤷‍♂️

Hf1GKK.jpg

It's supposed to hit 35C or 95F, definitely going to be a hot one! I'm wearing the Sparky costume for my department's parade today, I might die! 🤷‍♂️
I hope you have a good time. I will stay as far away from my grandfather today as possible as his way of celebrating will be to play music form Canadian artists---old artists. He will play Neil Young, Joni Michell, Gordon Lighfoot---over, and over, and over and over--again ! Too bad April, Ben Lamb and NoHarleyyet isn't here to keep him company, they would probably recognize some of the songs he likes ;)

Last edited:
I hope you have a good time. I will stay as far away from my grandfather today as possible as his ay of celebrating will be to play music form Canadian artists---old artists. He will play Neil Young, Joni Michell, Gordon Lighfoot---over, and over, and over and over--again ! Too bad April and NoHarleyyet isn't here to keep him company, they would probably recognize some of the songs he likes ;)

Perhaps if you'd look at Life from Both Sides, you'd be able to appreciate that Heart of Gold as the gales of November came early.

But I suppose that kind of music can cut like a knife, especially out there on the Luntic Fringe.

:)

Perhaps if you'd look at Life from Both Sides, you'd be able to appreciate that Heart of Gold as the gales of November came early.

But I suppose that kind of music can cut like a knife, especially out there on the Luntic Fringe.

:)
I edited my post to include you ;)

Very nicely done Ben, (working the tunes into your post )

As an aside, just yesterday after watching that video recommended by April ( do you remember these ) I commented to her. I bet you miss the good old days and she said. I remember them fondly but the good old days are the ones I am living today.

After her comment and your post, perhaps I will spend some time with my grandfather today.

You takin about the country that brought us Gordon Lighfoot, Letterkenny, and the Hansen buck? I'll drink to that. Happy Canada Day, Canadians!

Back