HAPPY BIRTHDAY (look who's 55)

kiwi hunta

Hope ya havin a great day Paws, when ya cummin down here ?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks fellas; much appreciated my friends. To you young whipper snappers let me tell you that yesterday I was 18 and knew that 55 was at least a hundred years away!
biggrin.gif

Phillip_P_Foreman_1951.sized.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-22-2004 07:16: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Well you young whippersnapper! All along I figured you was older then dirt. Or at least as old as me.

Hope you got laid for your birthday!
smile.gif

55 !!!

That means you were, like, in the 2nd grade when I was born!!

Just hope my frien-emies are easier on me when I get that old and decrepit!

If ya want, I can E-mail ya my dad's e-list of AARP, Senior Discounts, and such.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-20-2004 16:23: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

Double-nickles, eh? I'm planning on retiring at around then myself...maybe get me a Wal-Mart greeter job until I'm old enough to really retire.

That means that you were in first grade when I was born...and in 7th when I started to school. You wouldn't happen to be one of those ornery 7th graders I hung out with on the school bus, now would you? Got my first chaw of tobacco off one of those guys!
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday, Paws! Hope the day was filled with nice surprises!

-RW-

Gee paws, sorry I missed ya yesterday! Happy birthday a day late! Ya know, you're not as old as you look!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back