Ha Ha Married guys!

The Hedgehog

Let's see you get away with putting something like this in your BEDROOM!

Attachments

• Bedroom furnature.jpg
    Bedroom furnature.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 326
impressive rack. but would still like to be a little mouse in the corner when you are explaining that hanging over the headboard to any potential sleepover friends.:D

Other Quotes you might hear "

"Well if I don't have enough bone, You can always borrow the G4's on this puppy".

"I've mounted Bigger....."

"If the Moose racks a Rockin' Don't bother Knockin' ".

"Baby, it's just a Rule I have, Unless your Butt is Wider then this rack, I'm not sleeping with you...."

.....My guess is you better bolt that sucker really good up to the wall so when you grab it for leverage you won't rip it off !!!

.....My guess is you better bolt that sucker really good up to the wall so when you grab it for leverage you won't rip it off !!!

The problem with that one Moosie, is that I hear he likes to put it up to his head and make horny Moose calls during coitus. :D

All joking aside, even though that moose is an all-time record book animal, though my wife would certainly allow him in the house, there's no way in hell he'd be in my bedroom. Kudos.

The problem with that one Moosie, is that I hear he likes to put it up to his head and make horny Moose calls during coitus. :D

All joking aside, even though that moose is an all-time record book animal, though my wife would certainly allow him in the house, there's no way in hell he'd be in my bedroom. Kudos.

....not even as a headboard?...it's damn sure big enough.

Hmmm... before I looked at the picture i figured it would be a picture of a naked 20-something chick. (something i know i could'nt have in my room)
But, i could get away with moose horns.. She even wanted my Oryx mount in the bedroom but i said it had to go in the living room.

Schmalts, Wait. I think I'm onto something. That Oryx has long black horns right? Maybe your wife's trying to tell you something. Is she trying to get you to wear sparkly bling bling, baggy pants, and get a gold crown on your front tooth too? I'd be asking some questions if I were you.

no, she probably just wants to get off with the oryx horn.. as long as I can watch i am good with it.

Allright Greenie, what gives? Your crib looks clean and decent.
I'm single too, but my room looks like something straight out of Dracula's castle. Antlers, skulls, hides, bones, papers, books and laundry stacked up to the celing, hell -I could have a dead body molding away somewhere in corner. My last girlfriend called me a troglodyte. Like a caveman. Guess if the shoe fits...

Allright Greenie, what gives? Your crib looks clean and decent.
I'm single too, but my room looks like something straight out of Dracula's castle. Antlers, skulls, hides, bones, papers, books and laundry stacked up to the celing, hell -I could have a dead body molding away somewhere in corner. My last girlfriend called a troglodyte. Like a caveman. Guess if the shoe fits...

Maybe he is queer??

Back