Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

H4350 8lb at Eden Prairie,MN Scheels

VikingsGuy

About an hour ago they still had five 8lb canisters left in stock. I didn’t ask about 1 lb. They did not have any Varget. I did not ask about others.

I just took delivery of another 100 143 Hammers. Going to try the 181 Hunter when I run out of my 180 TTSX supply in the .300 Winchester.
I have some RL-26 and a box of 196 Hammers for the RUM. 181's too. Just need time. mtmuley

Obviously of limited geographic interest - hence the inclusion of specific location in title.

As an aside, this is a super nice store. After losing the much crappier but still useful Gander Mountain in the area, nice to have on option short of driving 40 miles to nearest Cabelas. (but I have a local gun shop I use almost exclusively for firearms and a local reloading shop that has decent inventory I always check before going online both within 10 miles of me, which is nice)

Obviously of limited geographic interest - hence the inclusion of specific location in title.

As an aside, this is a super nice store. After losing the much crappier but still useful Gander Mountain in the area, nice to have on option short of driving 40 miles to nearest Cabelas. (but I have a local gun shop I use almost exclusively for firearms and a local reloading shop that has decent inventory I always check before going online both within 10 miles of me, which is nice)
Agreed. I live about 10-15 minutes west and Scheels is a welcome addition. Fleet Farm in Carver has become a joke. Cabin Fever is also a nice little place.

Agreed. I live about 10-15 minutes west and Scheels is a welcome addition. Fleet Farm in Carver has become a joke. Cabin Fever is also a nice little place.
Arnzen Arms is a great local gun shop and Gun Stop a great local reloading shop for those in the western suburbs.

Also for the locals - was at Gun Stop yesterday and they had Varget in 1lb cans, and H4350 in both 1lb and 8 lb cans. Grab-em while you can. I confirmed that while they sell all non-explosives online, powder and primers are on-premises sales only.

I wish I visited Gun Stop more when I lived in the area. Was a Billings Scheels last week. I was surprised how much they actually did have still. No small rifle or pistol primers but lots of large primers for both. The shop in my new home has a good selection still of small pistol primers but lacking in small rifle for now.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back