Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Gun Shops in Minnesota that would carry the Browning Xbolt Hell's Canyon LR?

Badger_55

Up here in northeastern MN I am having a heck of a time finding a shop that carries the Hell's Canyon Long Range in 28 nosler or 300win. I am looking for a shop to possibly take a trade on 2 NIB Abolts that I have unless I can get a FFA guy up here to buy them from me and then I could be more aggressive online with cash in hand.

You might want to try contacting Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters in Walker, MN. They are one of the biggest dealers in the area and seem to have just about everything.

Thank you, I have looked them up online and they have both in stock but do not take guns on trade anymore. So they are my first stop if I can get those other 2 guns sold. Then I will have my wife's blessing!

I really like the guys at Arnzen Arms in Eden Prairie. Good prices, good advice, minimal BS, and access to several distributors so they can generally get in just about anything. Their website isn't pretty, but it is pretty good at giving you a sense of what they carry. But, I have found if I call, they are often able to track down stuff that is "out of stock". They do take trade-ins and sell on consignment as well, but of course they won't be able to take everything. They are my "go to" gun shop. But of course, it is a fair drive from the iron range/north shore area.

Last edited:
Scheels in St. Cloud might be worth a shot if you feel like driving this far, otherwise Cabelas in Rogers, but I gotta believe there’s a shop somewhere in the Duluth area that can meet your needs.

You might want to try contacting Reeds Family Outdoor Outfitters in Walker, MN. They are one of the biggest dealers in the area and seem to have just about everything.

I just bought my Hell's Canyon Speed through them via Gunbroker. Smooth and speedy process, so I'd recommend them as well.

Also Badger, if you weren't aware, Browning is offering 10% back on new firearm purchases right now through March 31st so be sure to submit the rebate info. http://www.browning.com/news/promotions-rebates/firearms-tax-rebate-event-feb-18.html

I would also suggest gunbroker. Just clear use of FFL with shop before you do anything.

Better know the mkt for what you got/want before you walk in there. Things may have changed but the reputation for being less than forthright
still lingers

I would give a call over to Superior Shooters in Superior, WI. If nothing else I bet they would order one in for you to take a look at.

Thanks, I tried Superior Shooters they said they could try and order one but they weren't sure they could get one in until November.

Back