Gun Regulation Survey Results

Well yes and no. Isn’t there like only 4 spots on the 4473? And then the ffl has to do extra paperwork which I’m sure no ffl is going to log 20 guns on one sheet and for one transfer charge. And I am not sure but doesn’t the firearms have to be of the same type? Like handgun or long gun? Or AOW?
I leave that to the FFLs on HT, but my guy isn't a jerk and wouldn't screw me over inherited guns from my grandpa. (again, I am against it - just commenting it probably isn't as expensive as you suggested.)

In what ways did it surprise you?

I really expected it to show more support for new laws. The type hyped in campaigns. I wasn’t thrilled with how close a couple of votes split but overall it seemed reasonably balanced.
I do not trust that any fee charged to buy ammunition or transfer guns would stay reasonable if only for another way to generate another money spigot and a simple look to California and the laws enacted over time are just a back door way of gun control. Really a permit to purchase ammunition?
Anytime “reasonable gun laws” are mentioned it scares to heck out of me.
We don’t need gun laws to help responsible gun owners to protect others (A suspect coming through a victims door happens fast) but it sounds so reasonable...

Back