Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Gun carry

edpg1963

Are there any good gun carriers besides Kifaru gun bearer. I need to find one quick

Would it work on an Eberlestock pack

I was joking, well half joking.

I honestly don’t think so. Not as designed. Kuiu has a unique proprietary lash system which the barrel sleeve uses.

The quick release butt stock holster would work on virtually any pack. But you’d have rig a way to secure the barrel.

I dunno. Have you found a sling that works while carrying a multi day pack?

I’ve even tried safari style and military 1,2pt styles (works well for tactical carbines, not high power hunting rifles) of slings to no avail. The best I can to is a traditional hunting 2 pt sling clipped inside my sternum strap. It flops around and never feels secure. Hoping the Kifaru solves my problems.

I still like those simple traditional slings, they are still the most popular ones for some important reasons. Have been using Blend-in anti slip slings. Very very simple but it works like a charm. You don't have to change anything, any habits. I bought my first one about 3 years ago and then eventually I found all the rifles in my safe have this sling attached. The designer knows hunting, knows gun safety, and made it high quality.

Have you used with a bino harness on? Just wondering if it work or not.
I use them on my shotguns when I’m working my dogs, most days I don’t do much shooting anyway, just leave it up to the others. Works as advertised. to stretchy to be of much use as a shooting sling.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back