Gun camo

Doug

I finally got up the nerve to paint my savage......what do you think?
Doug

fd766fd4.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-31-2002 16:32: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

glue ya sum of those 3-d leaves on it!.......that'll really help hide sum of the ugly. :D

looks good.

..JB

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-31-2002 19:31: Message edited by: J.B. ]</font>

Thats a 6x18x50 bushnell banner scope. The 50 mm works pretty good at night, but the high mounts take a little while to get used to. I used krylon extra flat paint that I bought at Walmart.....olive green, khaki, brown, and black. I think the secret to getting a good job is to get the gun clean and free of oil before you spray it......I used alcohol to wipe mine down. I painted a shotgun 2 years ago and it still looks good. ;) Doug

DAA, what cal ya have in a 788? I own two one in .233, and a 22-250 sweet shooters the both of em, Have you checked their value lately? I'd think twice about paintin an original, my painted one has a Ram-Line stock on it . I cut leave patterns in duct tape then stuck em on and painted them, they turned out great, good luck h2m

Back