MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Gun Broker for the win!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
You ever notice how a brand new account will sometimes outbid you on a really good deal, and then 3 days later you see the rifle back for auction due to lack of payment? I always found that fishy. Took me 3 tries last year to finally beat that little trick and score a NIB browning hells canyon LR in 6.5 for $850.

Congrats! That is going to be an awesome rifle

You ever notice how a brand new account will sometimes outbid you on a really good deal, and then 3 days later you see the rifle back for auction due to lack of payment? I always found that fishy. Took me 3 tries last year to finally beat that little trick and score a NIB browning hells canyon LR in 6.5 for $850.

I haven’t noticed as I’m a fairly new user. It is an expensive website 🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost bids by the seller or an acquaintance to drive the price up. If they get you in a bidding war the seller will contact you for a second chance offer at your highest bid due to lack of payment from the "winner" if you stop bidding.

Congrats on the Mk V Boomer.

Ghost bids by the seller or an acquaintance to drive the price up. If they get you in a bidding war the seller will contact you for a second chance offer at your highest bid due to lack of payment from the "winner" if you stop bidding.

Congrats on the Mk V Boomer.
Bingo

Was scrounging for a non-weatherby chambering. It took me a while.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back