Gun Broker for the win!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
No experience with the 6 but the 5 is a great scope wish I had the $$ to upgrade a couple more of my vx3i's. Either will serve you well I'm sure.
I have two 5’s and I’m wondering if I should take my own advice and save for the 6. Especially, since I plan to pass this down!

Do you hunt more with your new guns or your family heirlooms?
In my mind, it’s value is that I used it. Every gun in my safe, all three of them 🤠, have to earn their place! No safe queens in this house.

In my mind, it’s value is that I used it. Every gun in my safe, all three of them 🤠, have to earn their place! No safe queens in this house.
I hear you I used to set things up as hand me downs but kids and myself included like to buy there own things. Dont get me wrong I've hunted with my dad's 7 mag and my uncles. 222 etc. And those hunts are nostalgic. Get what you want to use for the time being that's all I'm sayin.

I hear you I used to set things up as hand me downs but kids and myself included like to buy there own things. Dont get me wrong I've hunted with my dad's 7 mag and my uncles. 222 etc. And those hunts are nostalgic. Get what you want to use for the time being that's all I'm sayin.
Good idea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back