Guees Who';s BACk.. BAck Again... Moosies Back.. Tell a Friend :)

Hell,

I like my signature. It is quicker and easier to read than 1-Pointers. I do have to give profs to Ovis, as his new one is pretty good, but I also liked his sheep. And perhaps Mule has the best one, but that one almost needs to be exlusive to the Adult section.
hump.gif

Your story is probably changing by the day... you better get writing...
tongue.gif

Are you done with MY Story YET Elkgunner ? Everyone is Waiting
wink.gif

HELL.. JUSt add it to your Long A$$$ Signature
biggrin.gif

Your not kidding about Mule's signature block. I lock my eyes on the mpeg everytime I scroll through a post...geez-loueezzzz!!!

I deleted my sheep from my host site on accident. I need to load him back up.

At least my sig doesn't have some picture of a gay t-shirt!!!! I think I'm just gonna have to make it up to ID in the next few months to straighten you out and delete you bar stock!
wink.gif
Ovis, I'll pick you up on the way!

Pick me up too.. I owe that boy an ASS kickin'
tongue.gif

But while you're here, Bring your Shotgun and we'll go chase some birds.. Be it chuckar, ducks, doves, Geese .. Anything
biggrin.gif

I'll be around soon! I'll pick up all along the way!!!
biggrin.gif
I want to kick his ass too, or was that kiss???
tongue.gif

I hope you boys get you order figured out, and take a number... (I think there is that one guy in the Varmint section who still wants the first spot...
fight.gif
)

I am negotiating with my farmer friend, who's corn field I hunt, not to knock down the bull rows until November, which could make for some awesome Goose hunting a bit a bit later. Not sure where he stands right now, but his wife usually wins, and she likes me...

I can put you boys on some awesome Chukar, but you gotta find a dog. (Bring MtMiller or T Bone, and we'll be ok...)

I could always rent a Snoopy constume for the trip!!!
tongue.gif
I think there may even be someone in Boise who likes to chase chukar's with a dog *cough*Ithaca37*cough*!
biggrin.gif

Back